Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Social Network Trailer




I must admit when i first saw the stills and posters i thought it was a joke, but from the trailer, its real and its coming! Ah yes, then there is the beloved Justin...he is in this movie!...barely advertised in the background as he was in "Alpha Dog," and the ill-fated "Black Snake Moan."


*The "Glee-ish" cover of "Creep" in the trailer foreshadows and negates some of the youthful good time scenes as if something horrific will happen. Note: Zuckerberg is still alive; and although his "story" is provocatively ripe for sensationalism,  its hardly anything new and definitely nothing a moment  out of  the spotlight -or even the release of this movie- can't erase. I'm most interested in how they will play "his" caricature. I'm assuming sympathetic(as i feel it should) since they have chosen Jesse Eisenberg.  His repertoire is based on fumbling nervousness and sympathetic naivety...but of his like he does most resemble his character. I'm piqued and can't wait to check out the private viewing. 

*I will update then or just do a review referencing this blog...stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment